F*** contractions!!!

 I was doing some cleaning in my apartment when I started feeling contractions this afternoon. They were intense, and it scared me. I had my daughter Natalie at 31 weeks, and I'm that far along at this time. The contractions were unbearable, so I called Patti. She took me to the hospital, where I was monitored for 8 hours. I was super dehydrated so they started an IV. The contractions wouldnt stop or mellow out, so I got shots every so often trying to calm the contractions. After the fourth shot and some medication, the contractions mellowed out and I was able to go home. They had me start taking a medication daily to prevent preterm labor. When we called Elizabeth on the way home, she was happy to hear that i wasnt in pain anymore. She told Patti if i happen to go into labor, even if it is at 3 am to let her know so they can catch the next flight to Utah. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update