Georgie's 3 month update

I got my first update since the adoptive family went home. 
I am truly blessed to have placed you with such a loving family.
It made me happy to hear how well things are going for you now that your home. 
You have a lot of people who love you.
It was nice to see pictures of you getting to finally meet everyone who was patiently waiting to meet you back home. 
You have already been to the beach and rode on a ferry.
The whole update made me smile.
The biggest thing Elizabeth said that has happened is that you have learned to smile. 
I started crying...
These are the moments that will always bring tears to my eyes...
Not being there to see your 'First time...' 

I feel like i have tried and tried to prepare myself mentally and emotionally for the updates... but honestly, is it possible?



Comments

  1. But you get to see so many firsts just because it may not be the very first time she's done it... It's the very first time you've seen it. �� you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is real life

Three years later

5 month update