5 month update

I am blessed to have picked such amazing people to be your parents. Elizabeth puts a lot of time into the updates she sends me. She includes a lot of detail and sure it gets hard at times to read, but I appreciate it very much so. Due to your medical needs, there is a lot of time they spend with you getting the best of the best doctors at Yale to care for you. I am forever thankful to know there is such loving people in the world willing to give so much love. In this update a lot of medical stuff they informed me what is going on with you, I do not know for sure what i can share and what I can't. So August in CT is beautiful, you enjoy adventures to the pool, lake, and the beach. 
This melted my heart, a picture of Henry reading to Georgie. I specifically remember a page in Andy and Elizabeth's profile when i was choosing a family that mentioned the importance of siblings close in age. That page included pictures of both of them with their siblings, Andy having a twin. I knew even more at that moment it was meant to be. I am an only child so I do not know what it is like to have that bond with a sibling. The way little Georgie is looking at her big brother, makes my heart full.
I enjoy hearing Elizabeth tell me how you didn't like your swing last month but love it now. I see how happy you are enjoying life Georgie, reassuring me i did the right thing. I love you little one and i will be praying that everything you have coming up medically goes perfect. 



Georgie in her swing
She is so happy!!
 

Precious little one sleeping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life