The update I have been praying for...

NICU GRAD
✿ Oh little one...
I got the update just now that I have been praying for baby girl, you are finally out of the hospital. I can only imagine how happy Andy and Elizabeth are to finally get to go home with you. What was supposed to be a 10 day trip here turned into a two month stay. I'm glad I got to see you each week and cuddle with you, I will always
remember how right it felt. One thing I know is that you are in good hands, I couldn't have chose a better family to raise you. They are absolutly perfect. Sunday I get to say goodbye... Tears are already falling down my cheeks thinking about it. You were in my arms for a moment, but you will forever be in my heart. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update