My first doctor appointment

 I went to my first prenatal doctor appointment today. I met my case manager there, Patti. She will go with me to all my appointments. It was a simple appointment, they asked me questions about my previous pregnancies and took some blood for testing. They did an ultrasound and informed me i am having a girl.
We went and ate at Wingers after we left the doctors. She is a sweet woman. She informed me they offered support groups /scrap booking on Tuesdays, and take us to do an activity on Thursdays for the birth moms when they get to their third trimester. I am not in my third trimester yet but i am anxious to meet other birth moms. I guess they have women come in from all over the states. Well I'm excited, until next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update