Heart to Heart Adoptions

I looked up adoption agencies online today and one stood out to me, Heart to Heart Adoptions.
I called this morning with lots of questions, and asked if I could come in. I was an emotional wreck when I walked thru their doors. I spilled my heart out to a woman name Patti, she was very understanding and sweet. She informed me that i can make the decision and list the father as unknown, which for my safety is what i plan to do. As i was filling out the paperwork today, she informed me that when the time comes, I would get to pick your family. It is comforting knowing I  have say in who your parents will be. I put on the paperwork I want a family who is financial stable, non LDS, doesn't live in Utah, strong education options, and the opportunity to travel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update