Abortion, Adoption, or Parent?

I went to the Pregnancy Resource Center today, asking for help. The sweet nurse did an ultrasound verifying I am definitely pregnant. She provided me with a folder full of information about all of my options... Parent, Abortion, or Adoption. In the folder is a little book, "So i was thinking about adoption..." I started reading it. and a few pages into it, I started bawling my eyes out. I realize now that adoption is such a blessing. there are families who dream of becoming parents, and I could make a families dream come true. I don't know anything about the process but I plan on looking into soon. The only time I have heard of adoption is when kids are taken due to the parents not being fit to provide for the children. 
I have been a mother for over 7 years, I'm 30 years old, no high school diploma, and no carrer job. I am a stay at home mom right now, relying on state assistance to help support Alex & Natalie.
Our needs are met, barley. I don't want to bring another innocent child into the world knowing I am only able to provide the bare minimum.

 I am going to pray tonight and ask god to give me guidance on what to do. I know he put you in my life for a reason, and I need help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update