Dinner at Sizzler

Alex, Natalie, and Henry!
Heart to Heart Adoption Agency sets up a dinner usually the night before the birth mom is scheduled for an induction. Since I had Georgie early, we had dinner April 6, 2019. I wanted my dad and Shelley to join us as well. Patti picked up me and the kids, and my parents met us there. It was cute, in the middle of eating my son Alex says, "Hey Mom, they look just like they do in there book." It made us all laugh, It was important to me that they were able to meet my children. They gave Alex and Natalie a book called, "Goodnight Connecticut." Also, a lamb stuffed animal. Georgie has one too and she will include it in the picture updates I get so we have an idea how big she is getting. When I got home, I face planted on my bed crying my eyes out. I had no idea what to expect from this day forward...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is real life

Three years later

5 month update