Signing the relinquishment papers...

I was able to get some much needed rest. I woke up feeling anxious, sad, hurt, scared, happy, but aware of what was going on. Dr. Colby came in at 6:30 am and gave me clearance to go home today. Patti got there first with some breakfast. Shortly after, Bonnie came and it was time. We had to make sure i hadn't taken narcotics within 4 hours of signing, so we had to bypass 20 minutes. The paperwork was very detailed and once you sign, there is no going back. I knew I was making the right decision, and you would have so many more opportunities with these amazing people than I would be able to give you growing up. After signing, I was discharged from the hospital. I went home to get some rest, and be with my family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 month update

This is real life

Three years later