Conference Call

I went to the doctors today and the ultrasound measured you bigger than you should be. She also noticed an increase in my amniotic fluid from the last ultrasound. My placenta has moved in the right direction, and is now only partially covering my cervix. I was super happy to hear that. Dr Colby stressed the importance of me eating healthy once again. He said to watch my carbohydrate intake. The more carbs I eat, the bigger you will get. If a baby is over 10 pounds, then its a mandatory C section. 
After my appointment, I drove to the office to meet Patti. Thats where I chose to do the conference call. Patti mentioned we could just do a three way with them, but I didn't want to be distracted by my kids while talking to them. I asked Patti to do the talking, cause I was super nervous and I barley have a voice cause I am sick. We came to the agreement that if I like them and want to be matched with them to give her a thumbs up during the conversation. Elizabeth and Andy were both home for the call. Some of the questions I asked were...
Where they lived? their profile didnt say where exactly. 
How many kids they wanted?
Why they chose to adopt?
How recent their profile was created?
How long they have been waiting to adopt?
Will they vaccinate?
Private or public school?
 Elizabeth did most of the talking, but Andy answered some of my questions too. There wasnt a moment of awkward silence and their answers were perfect. I gave Patti a thumbs up! She asked them if they wanted to come to Utah in April, and they said yes! I was so happy and excited, I couldnt help but cry. We all cried, even Patti.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 month update

This is real life

Three years later