Placenta Previa...

Today at my doctor appointment I had an ultrasound, and was informed I have placenta previa. 
That means my placenta is covering my cervix. Dr. Colby said it is more common than not for it to go away on its own. As your uterus stretches, it pulls the placenta away from the cervix. He suggested I get a ultrasound every two weeks to keep an eye on the placenta. If for any reason my placenta doesn't move, it is required for a c section delivery, and the thought scared me. I don't want to be in the hospital any longer than i have to be after i have the baby.Making the decision to place a baby for adoption is rough, i can only imagine seeing a baby after placement will be hard too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update