amniotic fluid

Today my ultrasound showed my amniotic fluid has increased a lot in the past two weeks, but they werent concerned about it. An estimate weight they gave me today is little one weighing 8 lbs 15 ounces. Dr Colby said there is no way I'm making it til my induction date, he told me to stop taking the mediation they have me on to stop preterm labor. I'm far enough along that if I go into labor they wont stop it.
It's depressing, realizing my journey is almost over. I'm really involved with the adoption agency, attending groups, activities, and therapy each week. I've got attached to these women at the adoption agency, it's like they are my family. The support they offer while pregnant is absolutely amazing, it's sad to know after placement its going to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update