I got to ride in an ambulance today

I woke up at 6 am today... bleeding, so I called Patti panicking, and she told me to call an ambulance and she would meet me at the hospital. I wasnt sure what was going on, but the blood scared me. I have had two miscarriages when I was younger and I know blood clots are never a good sign while pregnant. When I got to the hospital they checked my cervix, and it was still closed so I wasnt in labor. They wanted to monitor me for several hours to see if I was going to go into labor on my own. The worst part is, I am starving... and I cant eat anything because there is still a possibility iof needing a c- section. The doctor on call today isn't my doctor, so he wants someone to do another ultrasound so he can see for himself if my placenta is far enough out of the way to deliver. At 6:30 pm March 30th 2019, they made the decision to break my water and begin inducing labor. I cant put into words how much relief I felt after they broke my water, I weighed 218 lbs when i got here today. Patti let Elizabeth and Andy know that there was a plan set in stone for me to deliver, she checked the airlines and the soonest flight they can catch will have them in Utah at 1pm tomorrow. It was rough cause after they broke my water, I had to lay on my left side so that the heart rate monitor will pick up the heart rate. I still cant eat anything, which makes me in the worst of moods. Patti stayed with me until my step mom Shelley got off work and came to stay the night with me. Shelley mentioned she has never seen child birth, so i reserved her a spot to see Georgina be born. She stayed with me that night, it was a very long one, and all I could think about was Elizabeth and Andy. I was about to bless them with a beautiful baby girl. They can give you the life you deserve, with a lot of love, and endless opportunities. With them baby girl the sky is the limit. They promise to tell you all about me when you get older. Plus, I’ll even get updates and pictures watching you grow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three years later

This is real life

5 month update