They made it home

Finally home

All my updates are thru the agency...

Well I got a text saying you and your family made it home safely. I'm so happy to hear that. I even got a cute picture of you in your crib. I remember when I went to hold you for the first time, I was crying when we were leaving and I asked Elizabeth if I could come see you every week while u were in Utah. I told her I would be so happy the day they are on the plane headed home to her cute little room, living the life I chose for her to have. Well Elizabeth brought that up Sunday at our last visit. She said it stuck with her the whole time they were here. She will continue to keep me updated about medical stuff cause Georgie still has a lot of stuff going on with her.

Adoption really is amazing. Thank you Heart to Heart for supporting me and holding my hand every step of the way.

Cute little crib
Patti- You made the biggest inpact on my life, I could never thank you enough. When I walked thru Heart to Heart's doors the first time and poured my heart out to you, I didn't know you would be such a big part of my life then. It was so different to have somebody with me at my doctor appointments, with my other two I was always alone. I opened up to u about everything going on in my life, and you listened to me. I know its your job and all but at the end of the day you made a difference in my life aside from being my case worker. Heart to Heart has a system that is absolutely great, it works for us birth moms. Thank you for making a difference not only in my life, but a lot of other peoples lives to. Forever grateful ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 month update

This is real life

Three years later