The day I said goodbye 👋

Georgina-
#adoptionlove
Today was the day I held you and said goodbye... It was nice to see you out of the hospital, and with your family. Elizabeth spent so much time with you up at the hospital, I know she is going to be the best mom. I'm grateful i got the opportunity to go see you and hold you each week. I got to be with you more time than I thought. My plan was for Alex to go with today so he could finally see your pretty face for the first time and see your family I chose for you take care of you, but he has been congested since Friday and I dont want to risk you getting sick. Since I got to spend more time with Elizabeth, it helped me have comfort just watching her interact with you. And, when she talks about you, her eyes light up. I chose the best of the best for you Georgie, I am interested in what your future will consist of. I made a scrap book for you and gave it to Elizabeth this morning. I included pictures of me growing up, my dad and step mom, alex and natalie. I also gave you a copy of my adoption story, but not so detailed. Oh and I put a few pages of random fun facts about me, in hopes to answer any questions you may have. I will always have you in mind, wondering what it is you are doing. I thank you Georgie, cause without you little one... I wouldn't be the woman I am today.

A moment in my arms, forever in my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is real life

Three years later

5 month update