... day dreaming...

I have been trying to get everything put away at the new place. I have a lot of random junk. Well today is another one of them days... I catch myself day dreaming... Its you Georgie.
I sit here on my bed typing on my computer
hoping that someone else understands..
Last Friday I stopped the mail carrier lady, asking to get my mail out of my mailbox cause I am still waiting for mailbox keys
She fills my arms with random ads, mail, magazines, and etc.
There was alot of stuff for the previous renters.
Well there was one thing that was mine, and that was an update from the agency. Two post cards sealed in an white envelope. Due to that full mail box, the envelope was bent and so was the post cards. It upset me pretty bad. The smallest little things get me in my feelings. Im a work in progress. At the end of the day...
I know I made the best decision out of pure love for everyone involved,
but cause my mind knows I made such a decision...
My heart wont stop wondering!
I imagine the day when you decide to get married,
and have children of your own...
Nobody ever said choosing to place a child for adoption was easy.
The emotions that go thru each person involved are very strong and real.

I am fully aware that I have alot to still process about this whole journey,
My day will come, no doubt about it.
I wont be ashamed at all.
I need to feel these emotions, as they come into my life,
in hope that one day I can tell my story without crying.


I love you Georgina Anne! Not a day goes by that I dont think about you little one, you will forever be on mind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is real life

Three years later

5 month update